Finally got around to finishing these. Basically, I made these items for use in my Fixer Upper gameplay I post on tumblr. I wanted something a bit more authentic then what was available in game that could do the same job (surprisingly, the cork board is good this this). So I took the boards off the mine entrance in Oasis Springs, edited them, made 3 sizes and 2 styles, and recoloured them a little to give a little choice. These are great for the aforementioned fixer upper, or would work great on any abandoned house.
These are wall decor and will repeat place. They are 1 tile high so they will sit above one another very well to cover any height object.
The Build/Buy items feature:
- Basegame compatible
- 6 meshs total (3 widths, and 2 board configurations)
- Available in 5 styles
- custom thumbnails
- find items easily using phrase "Derelict" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
- Found in Build Mode under wall attachements, and in buy mode under window treatment
- Pricing and polycount for new meshes as follows:
- 1, 2 & 3 tile Boarded Window Planks ($4/$5/$6, 106)
- 1, 2 & 3 tile Poorly Boarded Window Planks ($4/$5/$6, 64)
- Credit to Ulrick7 on the sims gallery for "Modern Home 159 - Detroit" which was slightly edited to preview this content.