Saturday 17 December 2016

Classic Wall Set - Wallpaper dump 01






As you all may know, I don't make wallpapers readily. They are tedious and if you have made some you will understand. But that doesn't mean I never make them. When my need outweighs the tediousness, I make some and this time it was 5 wallpapers to go with my classic wall set. Ranging in designs and colours, there is hopefully something to match most occasions. This also means I shouldn't need to make myself wallpaper for a while XD

The build mode item features:
  • Basegame compatible
  • Between 16 and 20 colour options
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Walls found in Wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • Costs $4
  • All wall heights available
The individual archives contain the  package file(s) and preview image(s). Extract using WinRAR or WinZIP and place the package file in your mods folder and look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download All:

Download Separate:

4 comments:

  1. Just want to say thank you for all your hard work, I think I have everything you have posted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a french sims lover and I have problem with your wonderful creations they don't appear in my game even if I put them in the mods file, may you help me ?
    Thank you very much ! have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you extracting the archive if you are downloading from the "all" link? I put custom content in archives to keep it together so you need a program like winZIP or winRAR to open those to get the files out. Check the Installing Content menu section at the top to get a link to one of those programs if you don't have one already.

      If that is not the issue, I am going to need more details on the steps you have already taken to try and get the files to work.

      Delete
  3. The Paisley and Wheat Fields wallpapers are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete