Saturday 15 October 2016

Sleek and Swept Hair for Guys



What is this? Hair? Well yes it is. Guys are always in need of more hair. This one came from dine out but was kids only. It has been converted before, but I wanted mine with more volume up top so I had to make it happen with some resizing and editing. I also added the additional adult colours after finding an awesome action by habsims which saved me a lot of time. I had to make the salt and pepper textures by hand, but they turned out relatively well. I am still clueless as to why this hair wasn't for adults too, but it is now and will more poof, its even better.


This hair features:
  • Base game compatibility
  • Available in all 18 basegame colours
  • Fully hat compatible
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Found under short length hair filter
  • disabled for random
  • Only for masculine body frame

The archive contains the package file and style image inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or winZIP and drop the package file in your mods folder and look for it in-game. 

Download:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... I loved it. It looks like my hairstyle!
    Thanks for sharing with us. =)

    ReplyDelete