Wednesday 4 November 2015

I am Not a Hipster! Paintings

Update 04/11/2015 - I have remade these so they are no longer extra shiny and are style tool compatible. The file will replace the original package, but if you have used them ingame, you will need to re-place them. 

We are in desperate need of more artwork. I was so happy when S4S gave us the opportunity to recolour the game meshes. This is one of these sets I made for myself that I am sharing with you all. I love little images grouped together, so I used the kids painting as a base, coming up with these. Credit goes to Society6 for the base image. 

The Build/Buy item feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 8 images in both black and white frames
  • All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
  • custom thumbnails
  • Costs $30
The archive contains the  package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

1 comment: