Another mesh edit and artwork style for you today. This one is based on that child portrait mesh just like my triptych painting set. This one is 2/3 the size of the triptych frame so there are a decent choice of square frames in my game. I only make black and white frames because they work well with any design, and I am very happy with how these came out. You just have to love watercolour paintings. They are casual and elegant without be pompous or gaudy.
The Build/Buy item feature:
- basegame compatibility
- custom mesh
- Does not currently work with style tool
- 8 print styles in both black and white frames
- All 16 styles found under one item in the catalog
- custom object thumbnails so you can easily find the item in the catalog
- Costs $180 each
- Credit to SnoogsandWild on Etsy, David Scheirer, and Cahetu for the images
The archive contains the package file and cover image. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.