Updated 21/01/2017: With the toddler patch breaking a few things, I have taken the opportunity and gone through and updated my sets to fix issues and generally improve on some things. Items have been remeshed, remapped and retextured.
Update 20/06/2015 - I have remade both the double mattress and double bed frame. I have had people with the woohoo issue to test them and they have confirmed that the issue is resolved.
After a few inquiries about separated frames and mattresses, I put some time in, worked out some kinks, redid the bed textures, and today i am bringing you what was asked of. Separated bedding and bed frames. I had to redesign the bedding as it was not possible to keep the head board as fabric, so it has changed to solid wood. Don't ask for fabric headboard version, I will not be making one. The reason being is those were designed specifically for each bedding type. So instead of that, you got varying colours for the frame.
No MOO required to place the mattress or frame. Also, just like my first set, you cannot style these items. If you want to change the colour, delete then re-place.
The Build/Buy items feature:
- basegame compatibility
- 4 meshes in total with between 20 and 24 colour options
- single bed mattress (20 colours)
- single bed frame (24 colours)
- double bed mattress (20 colours)
- double bed frame (24 colours)
- found in their respective categories in Build/Buy mode
- find items easily using phrase "Grove Furniture Collection" in search bar
- style (contemporary suburban style) and colour filter compatible
- custom thumbnails
- Pricing as follows:
- single bed mattress: $600
- single bed frame: $200
- double bed mattress: $1000
- double bed frame: $500
There is only one download option this time. Fell free to merge the files yourself. The archive contains the package files and style images inside a folder. Extract the archive and place the package file in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.