Wednesday 24 December 2014

Racer Sunglasses for TS4


Part IX (and the last part) of my followers gift, these are an edit of some basegame glasses. I really love the classic Carrera sunglasses, and wanted some for my sims. So when I saw the base item, I could see the potential, and this is what came of them. I thought they were only for guys, but turns out they were classified as unisex, so bonus! These do float though, like all TS4 glasses and there is nothing I can do about that, but I still love them.

The clothing item features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • Unisex
  • available for teen to adults
  • 15 styles; 6 multicolour and 9 plain
  • can be found by default in everyday, athletic, formal, and party categories (but can be used in other categories by removing the filter in CAS)
The archive contains the package file and the image of the styles included. Just drop it in your mods folder and it will show up :)

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment