Wednesday 2 April 2014

Slouchie Trackie Pants - sweatpants for your guys


Sim guys are in desperate need of more clothing. What that is really lacking for them though is bottoms. Pants, shorts and anything in-between, this is one of the neglected areas for men's clothing. I can say i am also one of those people. There is only so much a re-texture can do to make a mesh look different and unique. Now that I know how to frankenmesh, this give me the opportunity to create some unique designs that are desperately needed. The first on the list is some trackie pants (or sweatpants, what ever floats your boat). I meshed these together from 2 different pants to give you a baggy set of pants that I hope your guys will enjoy.

These Pants feature:
  • 3 recolourable channels (pants, waistband, and drawstrings)
  • basegame compatible
  • found in everyday, sleepwear, athletic and outerwear
  • 3 presets
  • custom thumbnails
The archive contains the preview picture also with the package and sim3pack files. Just extract, open the folder inside and choose which file type you want and delete the rest. I hope you enjoy and look out for more much-needed pants in the coming weeks.



Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive


6 comments:

  1. OMG how awesome are these, Thank you ever so much, looking forward to my sim wearing these, yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! this is perfect. Men need more clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I've wanted sleep bottoms these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! My guys needed some sweatpants that don't fit like garbage bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to come back and say how amazing they are in game, I'm well chuffed with them, thank you again, look foward to what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pants,look beautiful on the sim, thank you!

    ReplyDelete