Friday 22 April 2011

A CAW Project: Chase Department Store

well i have to admit something, i hate consignment stores. they just seem so dingy in game (the ones EA supplied) and i didn't want that im my world. i decided to turn mine into a department store. this is located next to the laundromat in a converted georgian townhouse and takes up 3 stories of the 4 story building
























so i hope i managed to create something special out of a community lot that usually is quite dingy and seems like a second hand shop.

3 comments:

  1. I am so making one of these for my redesigned Riverview! My kids and I used to make department stores for TS2 Open For Business. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks amazing! My jaw literally dropped!

    ReplyDelete